KICKSTART YOUR SAP ANALYTICS IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
Qlik, Snowflake, & AWS help you efficiently capture large volumes of changed data from your source SAP systems and deliver analytics ready data in real-time to Snowflake on Amazon Web Services. Data sets are then easily cataloged and provisioned for all your analytic initiatives such as AI, machine learning, data science, BI and operational reporting.
- Get your SAP data to Snowflake Data Platform running on AWS
- Automate SAP data warehouse and data lake pipelines
- Enable data sharing across your enterprise via Snowflake’s data sharing capabilities
- Enrich your data platform with Snowflake ready marketplace data and data from other sources
- Drive better outcomes with 3rd generation BI
- Unique LOB Solutions (Order to Cash, Financial Analytics, Inventory Analytics)
Start realizing the full potential of your SAP data now!
Many of the world’s largest enterprises need to make SAP ERP data available across diverse platforms and hybrid environments for downstream analytics initiatives. We’re pleased about launching this integrated Proof of Value solution with Qlik Data Integration that will give customers a real taste of the benefits and accelerated time-to-insight Microsoft Azure can deliver with their valuable SAP data, as well as combining it with non-SAP data in Azure Synapse and Power BI.
Demo: Order to Cash
In this demo, we show you how you easily ingest SAP data into Amazon Redshift, automate the data warehouse, and then run analytics on top of it
eBook: Supercharge Your Cloud Analytics with SAP data
Qlik and AWS remove the business and technical challenges of complexity, time and cost, while gaining flexibility and agility for your SAP data.
CIO Expert Webinar
Matthew Lobaugh (AWS) and Matthew Hayes (Qlik) discuss how to chart a path to combining, normalizing and analyzing your SAP data along with other business data sources.